PregActive Learn Disclaimer
Risk and Release
- Our course is an online course.
- You will be provided with login details so that you can access all content assigned to your course.
- Because to the nature and the materials of this course, it is considered final sale.
- PregActive retains the right to refuse certificate of completion.
- If the risk and release is not followed (in this event a refund will be provided).
Due to the nature of this course, only the name and email used upon registration of this course will be used for the certificate of completion.
In consideration of participating in PregActive, exercises and activities, the participant releases and discharges PregActive, it’s and their owners, directors, employees and agents, from all claims, demands, rights or causes of action, present or future, whether known, anticipated or unanticipated, and resulting from or arising out of, engaging in, or incident to, the participant’s activities and exercises in PregActive.
The participant assumes all responsibility for, and all risk of damage or injury that may occur to the participant during the exercises and activities or using products set forth by PregActive Pty.Ltd. (referred to in this assumption of risk agreement and release as anything including Kerryn Boyle or PregActive ), while participating in exercises and activities, using equipment, and following instructions and advice during these exercises and activities.
There are no guarantees or warranties of this information for any particular purpose.
The safety of your client(s) is the responsibility of the participant.
As a participant in this Prenatal Exercise Specialist Course, the safety of your client(s) is the responsibility of the participant.
Currently there is no industry standard or corrective exercise prescription for prenatal and postnatal conditions such as;
- pelvic floor rehabilitation
- diastasis recti
- episiotomy recovery
- urinary incontinence
- symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)
All of these listed as well as other pregnancy ailments are very real conditions that affect prenatal and postnatal mothers.
As a fitness professional (not a doctor), the participant’s expertise does not include;
- treating injuries
- rehabilitating conditions and/or injuries
- or counseling clients.
All information provided does not supersede medical recommendations from the medical community.
- It is not intended to replace the advice or attention of medical professionals.
- This information is not to supersede the recommendations of your client’s physician.
- Exercises are for healthy singleton pregnancies without complications. They should not be used in place of professional judgement.
©Copyright 2019, PregActive ®. PregActive has made every effort to trace the copyright holders and reference the original location. If PregActive has inadvertently overlooked any, please get in contact with us.